Sierra's View: ...the transition into fall.

BlogHer Header

Monday, October 14, 2013

...the transition into fall.

Well, Fall Break is officially over. That means Fall has hit for real, huh? I love Fall. I do. Especially in Utah. I love the cozy weather, where it's not too cold to go outside for a nice, brisk walk, but crisp enough to wear a sweater. I love the colors of the leaves and all of the beautiful views throughout the mountains. 

Last Sunday, Tanner and I drove up the American Fork Canyon on our way to Heber. Unfortunately, everyone and their dog had the same idea. Nonetheless, it was a beautiful drive and I loved seeing the truly beautiful sites of the Fall colors in the Utah mountains. 




I keep forgetting to bring my camera everywhere. Seriously. I know it's no excuse to forget about my big baby, but hey, it's a big baby and I kind of hate lugging it around everywhere (especially in places like Disneyland!) So alas, my updates on Fall Break will be instagram. Again. Bear with me. I know. I'm not a real blogger until I have legit pictures. Just love me anyway, k? 

Even though I love the beauty that Fall brings about, I LOVE the sunshine. I crave heat and the joy my pasty skin feels while in it. So, for Fall Break, Tanner and I decided to take a roadtrip to California. We have been dying to go to Disneyland and California Adventure. I just needed to get some of that good Disney stuff. Ya know? :

We ran into some dear family friends (love you Jana!) and took really pretty pictures together on Screamin'.

It was the first time I went to Disneyland with a BOY. oh baby. It was fun!

We stayed in Encino, just outside of LA with my brother in law's parents home (yea, Mormons, we are close...) and it was so fun! They live in such a cool house. I got to see my sister and nephews for a few hours (wish it could have been longer), but we are grateful that we know so many people everywhere ;) haha!

My nephew: Cute, wiry, baby Lincoln. He smiles with his whole body. I could just eat him up.
His personality is contagious. 

The Michel's cool home. A jungle in the middle of LA!
 And for the past two days, we have been out in Palm Springs with my parents. I have spent today: taking a long walk and reading out in the sun all day.  Rough life. 



All in all, I'd say it was a pretty successful Fall Break. I am dreading going back to reality, in the cold, but it has been a wonderful little getaway.
And, I swear, I will start using my camera more so you don't have to see repeated instagram pics. Cause I know you're all following in IG anyway :) 



2 comments:

Leave some love!