Sierra's View: Weekend in Oregon

BlogHer Header

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Weekend in Oregon

Already told you all the details about this awesome, sleep-less weekend in Oregon HERE. But, now, enjoy the pictures of my crazy family :) 

Temple 


 

Bridal Shower


Everyone was grilling Tanner at the beginning of the shower. Poor guy. 

Gorgeous face...

Host of the party and my aunt :)



Nephew and nieces at Palmer's baptism.


Nephew, Thatcher. Beautiful baby. 

These crazy girls were "baptizing" each other. haha.


Brother, Landon with my other nephew, Lincoln.

Tanner's new BFF's.



3 comments:

  1. What memorable fun filled pictures!! Looks like a wonderful time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Krista looks stunning! She's a natural beauty. I miss her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your red heels you were wearing in the first picture! So stylish!

    Hannah
    Words as Palindromes

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!