Sierra's View: I'm a College Graduate.

BlogHer Header

Sunday, April 28, 2013

I'm a College Graduate.

...Even though I have basically been done for a while now, I have officially completed my college career. It feels so good to have it done! I am so grateful for all the love, support, and help I have received over the past few years. It definitely has been quite the roller coaster, as it always is when it comes to me. :)
Throughout the past few years, I went through some of my most difficult trials, I met people who truly changed my life, and I have grown in all facets. I am ready for the next step of my life!

Where's Waldo?













Typical.








Yay! 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats lady!!! Awesome for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, it is a big accomplishment! Found you on the Aloha hop and now following your blog, twitter, pinterest, and fb, would love follows back :).

    http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Since you graduated on my birthday I am tickled too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!