Sierra's View: COMING SOON...

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

COMING SOON...

to this blog:

.........An Engagement Story (Yes, mine! Ahhh!!!)

....................A Graduation Story (Yes. It's happening! Feels so good!)

.......................................More Job Interviews (Yes. Still waiting for a long term job! Such a long, tiring, kind of discouraging process. Waiting for an answer to a prayer.)

.........................................................Wedding Planning and dealing with the stress of that. (Yes, it's not as fun as they make it out to be. Whoever they are.)


But, now...I sleep.
It's a busy, but stressful time of life! Hence the little blog hiatus.


Before I go, I want to show you a precursor for my wedding colors though :). 
I know my blogging friends will appreciate this. Ha. 





Pretty, eh? Will change this a little, but you get the general idea.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats! Those colors are beautiful!!

    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!!! I was hoping to hear a big announcement soon. You two are just adorable. Congratulations Lady! Oh and I am absolutely in love with those colors. Definitely my two favorite colors right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh congratulations! Cant wait to hear the engagement story! Hope the wedding planning is going well:) and I looooove the colors!

    <3
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh congratulations! Cant wait to hear the engagement story! Hope the wedding planning is going well:) and I looooove the colors!

    <3
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Marriage is the best, can't wait to hear the engagement story!! I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone who says wedding planning isn't fun is doing it WRONG! Let me help you, girl! =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS! and gorgeous color choices!


    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so in love with those colors. Holy moly.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!