Sierra's View: Blogging Party {9 Million Years Later!}

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blogging Party {9 Million Years Later!}

A few weeks ago, I had the awesome opportunity to go to Red Mango with some blogging ladies. 
Yes, a few weeks ago. I am so behind on blogging!
Unfortunately, I did not get as many pictures as I would like. 
My life is a little hectic right now. 
But I thought I would share with you this awesome group of ladies. 

I loved meeting you all!
I won't lie...sometimes I really hate blogging things. I always feel like the fattest, least dressed up, worst blogger there. I am not really in this whole "blogging world" that you all are so wonderful at. Nevertheless, it was a good time! I'm glad I went. 
Here's who was all there!!! 




*Sierra
Oh, Just Living the Dream 
(obviously)

*Jenny

*Marsa

*Elise

*Sarah

*Gentri
Gentri Lee

*Kelsey

*Jessica
*Kyla

*Melissa

*Rachel
*Shannon

*Brenda

*Amy


Buncha cuties, huh?
Come follow us all, ya know?
xoxo. 
Happy Hump Day! 

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I dream of making some great friends through blogging, and maybe even having a fun meet up link this!

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!