Sierra's View: Tanner's Home! {Video}

BlogHer Header

Monday, March 25, 2013

Tanner's Home! {Video}




Here is a video I made for Tanner for his mission.
I'm so proud of his hard work.
I'm even happier he's home ;)
I may or may not have been up all hours of the night making this. 
I couldn't sleep. He was laying on my lap.
I just couldn't  get up, ya know?
It was one of those "picturesque" moments.
It's the little moments in life that make me cry, I have learned.
Last night was one of them.
Enjoy! 

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh I wish I wasn't at work so I could watch this! You guys are just too dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I love missionary homecomings. They always make me tear up. And I think it's so wonderful that you waited for him. You don't hear many of these stories, where the guy gets to come home to his girl. At least not around my town. Everyone always goes their separate ways when the mission comes around. So I just love reading your posts about him! I love seeing how happy you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for co-hosting the link up. now following.
    Tranae @ www.becomingfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower from the Friends Connect hop I hope you will follow me back at
    http://butterflyintheattic.blogspot.com/2013/03/national-postcard-week-2013-postcard.html

    Have a very blessed day
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great video! It is completely understandable you haven't been blogging as much! Be in the moment and delirious :-D

    I will am now following you via GFC and Bloglovin'

    Melanie
    My Imperfect...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great video. Visiting from the link up. Would love it if you stopped by and said hello on my blog.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!