Sierra's View: My Name is Sierra and I Like to Party.

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Name is Sierra and I Like to Party.

10 points to you if you know this movie.

February and March has (apparently) been the month of missionary farewell parties, birthday parties, holiday parties, etc. It's been really fun.

And that's all I'm going to say because I'm tired and I want to go to bed.
(You thought I was going to continue, didn't you?)
It's fine. My 4th graders writing skills are becoming apparent in my own life. Uh oh. 

Let's be honest, you just wanna see pictures anyway, right?


























My life is fun.
k. bye. 

6 comments:

  1. You probably hear this a lot, but you look a little like Kirsten Dunst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT ROD!! Dang, Kelsey beat me, BUT- that is my most favorite movie of all time and can quote every single line from it.
    so I think I should still get those 10 points. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! I love hot rod by the way. You look like you had so much fun!!

    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get some pretty awesome pictures, I'm not going to lie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the red lipstick.
    and that floral shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!