Sierra's View: He's Home!!!!

BlogHer Header

Saturday, March 16, 2013

He's Home!!!!

So nervous!


little cutie!



Best hug ever.




So precious.

:)


So excited to wear normal clothes again! Haha

As many of you know, I said goodbye to a missionary for my church two years ago. On thursday, he came home. I was so incredibly nervous for Tanner to come home. During that day, I couldn't breathe.
No, seriously. I literally couldn't breathe. I think it's because I was so overwhelmed with a plethora of emotions. I was so excited, happy, nervous, worried, scared for him to come home. I had developed this life over the past two years, and I honestly was worried that I couldn't fit him into my life. I was scared that I wasn't going to feel anything for this man that I had been writing and dreaming about for two years (or vice versa!). 
The second that he walked down that escalator in the airport, I started bawling. It was a huge sense of relief. Everything that I had been worrying about, all the feelings I was scared about disappearing came flooding back. He was home! And I was (still am!) so happy.
I'm sorry if this is horribly cheesy. I'm sort of cloud nine right now.
I haven't slept in two days because so many conversations and experiences have been swarming me with this guy.
He's home and I couldn't be happier.
I'm a lucky girl :)

14 comments:

  1. I love this so much!! I am so excited that your man is home and I can't wait to follow and live vicariously through you! Yay for overwhelming emotions of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! All of it! So sweet. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to the homecoming emotions, with the deployments my Hubby goes on. Though- 2 years is a long time! :) Enjoy your time together/homecoming!

    I wanted to invite you to our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It starts Friday nights and runs till the end of Mondays, come link up if you have some time :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/03/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imagine how you felt! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww girl!! this is TOO sweet!! how exciting that he is home again =)
    Much Love!!!

    allglorious-within.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not cheesy ... It's perfect. Well, everything besides that inappropriate hug for an elder. Unless you are related to him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is beautiful! Loved reading this and seeing the pictures. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for you!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a spectacularly beautiful post. thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I met my bf online and we talked for like a year, before we actually met, that feeling you described, was the exact one I had when I got on the plane that would take me to meet him!Same as for you, everything went well, been together for a year now :) I wish you lots of luck :) Thanks for hosting ^^!Dropping by from the GFC Blog Hop.

    New follower with GFC
    GabsG(BeautyMadness)
    http://beautymadn3ss.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4579613/beauty-madness

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!