Sierra's View: HEY, BLOGGERS!

BlogHer Header

Monday, October 1, 2012

HEY, BLOGGERS!


ATTENTION UTAH BLOGGERS!

Who is ready for a 
BLOG PARTY?
(I even put that in color. With my migraine, this is the most "cutesy blogger" you will get out of me right now)

With:
Free Food
....more free food
and 
other really good looking people (bloggers, duh).  

Where:
602 East 600 North
Provo, UT

When: 
Tuesday, Oct. 2nd 
7-8:30 pm


Other Sponsors:
~A gourmet cupcake bakery~ 
~Local party decorating & hosting ~


Details:
Awful Waffle is treating bloggers to free Belgian Waffles and Crepes for the evening. 
The other Sponsors will be treating us as well. 

Yes, there is a catch though...
If you would like to attend you must:

 1.  Write a review blog post of Awful Waffle on your blog.
After the party, of course. 
After you write your post, you must comment/email me that you did so. 
You will need to link it back to my blog and Awful Waffle. 
I will write a reminder post afterwards to remind you all :)

2. Be a Follower of Oh, Just Living the Dream 
That's this blog in case you forgot. 

3.  Have at least 100 followers on your own blog. 
(if you have less, just send me an email and we can maybe make some exceptions :)....I am making a lot of exceptions! Ha) 

4. RSVP Sierra (that's me) before tomorrow!
Email me:
livingthe.dream@hotmail.com
(those who have my number may text me!)
Including:
+your name 
+blog name 
and 
+a promise to write a review afterwards. 

You know you want to come hang with me:
I mean, look at that face.

Let's get ready to party!
xoxo.

P.S. If you would like to write a post of your own regarding this party (which I would absolutely love!), please make sure to give the appropriate information on your blog. You may copy and paste this information as long as you link it back to Oh, Just Living the Dream. 
Thanks, lovely people!

7 comments:

Leave some love!