Sierra's View: See, I Would Blog More...

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

See, I Would Blog More...

But I kind of hate everything right now.
Everything that would come out would be:
1. Sad
2. Negative
3. Too personal
4. Cynical
5. Depressing
6. Let you know how stupid I am
7. Hard to read
8. Bitter
9. Emotional
10. Dramatic

So, um, yea.
Ill keep you posted. (Pun intended)
I gotta go figure out my life and problems and mistakes and issues and trials (and my grammar too. 10 points for this run on sentence).
BRB.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I'm sorry, Sierra. I hope you feel better soon! Did you get my email about the beauty night??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry. I hope everything is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me know if you need anything!! feel better!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!