Sierra's View: It's My Party, I Can Cry If I Want To...

BlogHer Header

Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's My Party, I Can Cry If I Want To...

Just kidding. I didn't cry.
Oh, and guys, I swear I am still living.
I wish I could explain to you how much I keep telling myself that I am going to be a better blogger. But, alas, my exhaustion wins every time.

Last Sunday was my birthday.
Woot Woot. The big ol 22 (boringggg).
I had a dessert party and it was so fun to see everyone. I was impressed who decided to show up.

And guess what?
I GOT A NICE CAMERA!
Subliminal messages work, people. Thank you mom and dad.
I got a little flash happy and took a little too many pictures.
It's fine.

But first, watch this.
Because 1. it's hilarious 2. It's actually pretty good (ha).





Roommates! Allie and Lindsey.

































Lizzy

















I don't think there were enough pictures....
Ha.
I was so grateful for everyone who showed up!!! Made me feel so loved.
I am so grateful for another year.
Another chance to grow, learn, and love.
Opa!


7 comments:

  1. More people showed up to your party than the actual number of people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: we need to start documenting our food excursions with photographic evidence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a blast :) Nothing is better than a new camera! Happy birthday!

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for flashy shmancy cameras :) And you are right, everything after 21 is completely dull. The next bench mark is 25 where you can rent a car...and I', not even sure if it is 25 or 24?

    Nevertheless, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ANY OF THESE MEN CONTENDERS
    OR R THEY ALL PRETENDERS?????
    LOOKS LIKE FUN ANYWAY!!!!
    GLAD U HAD A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to hear that you had nice day. Party was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!