Sierra's View: Because I Now Have a 4th Grade Sense of Humor

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Because I Now Have a 4th Grade Sense of Humor

Remember this?
Remember when I thought this video it was the funniest thing on this planet?

Well, now, try this.
Star Wars style.
bahaha.




It's fine. I am 9 years old.
You can't not tell me that you didn't laugh at Chewbocca.
Kills me. every time.


P.S. This was a direct quote from a kid in my class today:"Ms. Ainge, I mean, like, you're by the far the coolest teacher in this school, right Tag? (as he looks at his friend)... Tag nods. But you're also one of the prettiest ones too. But, I mean, not like that. Just yea, you're pretty. And cool. And a wicked awesome teacher." -Peyton, my 10 year old student, future ladies man."


My job is better than your job.


You're welcome. 

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Thank you for finding this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing! haha. PS: your students are the cutest. it makes me want to be a teacher haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, you're nine. and it's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. freaking adorbs. and my husband and I had a good laugh about that video a couple weeks ago. he is the biggest star wars nerd on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty good! still love the baseball team on the bus though! and the usa swim team one is pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that kid is a charmer, whoa.

    oh, and if you are nine.... I'm like... four, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, my hubby showed me this a few weeks ago and it cracked me up!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!