Sierra's View: Life...

BlogHer Header

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Life...

happens. Love and Words help. Here's what I've been learning. 

from me: 
I never want to be angry; I never want to let fear control me. Sadness will come. It will definitely come. It is a part of life, a part of what makes us, well, us. Embrace it, learn from it, and don't look back on those times with negativity. Don't curse all sadness-- that it should have never happened. Take those things near, hold them, but don't let them overpower you in a way that ends up destroying your entire being. 

and the scriptures: 
 "...if thou be cast into the deep; if the billowing surge conspire against thee; if fierce winds become thine enemy; if heavens gather blackness and all the elements combine to hedge up the way; and above all, if the very jaws of hell shall gape open the mouth wide after thee, know though, my son, that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good." (D&C 122:7)

Christlike Christmas Characteristic (3 points for alliteration) that I (we?) are going to work on this week: 
compassion. 


P.S. I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME. 

3 comments:

  1. Aside from that, I really enjoyed reading this. Isn't it interesting to see other people growing and understanding in the same way you are? We are never, EVER truly alone. Thanks for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed that scripture.

    PS: we still need to eat something delicious. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!