Sierra's View: Twenty One.

BlogHer Header

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Twenty One.

Last weekend was my 21st birthday!
Can you believe it?
Guess this means I have to grow up now. Meh.
My roommates treated me to the RASCAL FLATTS CONCERT (Thanks Mer and Chels!) on Friday. Sara Evans opened for them. The concert was perfect. I swear, there is nothing better than a outdoor, country concert in the summer. I was so lucky to have that opportunity (even though we were stopped in traffic for 2 hours on the way home. I hate utah traffic.) It was so much fun! And they were so good live.
On Saturday, I had a birthday party at my apartment. One of my biggest fears is having a birthday party and then not having anyone show up. Luckily, that was not the case. It was so fun to have people come over and dance the night away.
Thank you to all of those who came out and who wished me a Happy Birthday!
Below are pictures from the concert and the party (in no particular order).
Here's to another year...




































1 comment:

  1. We should have taken photos of your birthday crepe celebration! Next time. We'll just call it the continuation of celebrating your birth. We can do that for at least three months post regular birthday celebrations, right?

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!