Sierra's View: Recently.

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Recently.

*Muse Concert.
CHECK CHECK CHECK.
Totally BA.


[In the midst of moshing. How hardcore are we?!]

[Before we got all sweaty]
*Friends
Check.
(Yes, I have friends...?)

[Remind me to never stand by Sophia in a picture. I look like a ghost.]

[Eric/Sierra Daily Interaction]

[BFF ♥]


[Family Photo Time]

[Typical Aaron/Sierra Faces]


[Maria IS normal.]


[LDC. Candid.]

[Precious]

*New Baby Niece, Teya Jean.

Check.

*Mom and Dad in town for Ronell's Graduation!


[Sorry mom, didn't mean to block ya. I'm just so tall :)]


*LDC Spring Show
CHECK!
One of the most incredible experiences in my life. Joining LDC was one of the best decisions I have ever made. It has saved my life.

[Show name: Homeward Bound.]

[Love the pioneer attire?]

[The BFF came to support :)]


[More supporters!]

*Finals
.
Check (as of tomorrow)
Ugh.


Livin the Dream?
CHECK.
(
Minus the fact that I am now a year and a half behind in school. Eh ya win some ya lose some. I had my cry. Got out my anger. All good now)
This "Dream" includes singing while driving. See picture.



Single? ----(we didn't want this one to be as big as all the other orange fonts. Yikes)
DEFINITE CHECK.

Finals are done tomorrow, got 5 days to play, then LDC goes on choir tour. Then Spring Semester. Ooooooh Summer in Provo--HERE WE GO!

P.S. New Recent Song Obsession---> Wonderful: Gary Go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!