Sierra's View: Another One...?!

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another One...?!



(Ignore the LOVELY outfit I am wearing. Choir attire. )
(Oh, and the double chin. That's probably hereditary.)

Yes, there are now FOUR Ainge grandchildren.
Don't freak out quite yet. Because my new niece is ADORABLE!

Welcome to this world Teya Jean Hugh!
Congratulations Bri and Ronell!! Teya was born on April 16, 2010 at 1:30 in the morning. I was up when I got the phone call from my mother that Bri was in labor. I was given the option to attend the actual birth here in Provo. Did I go? Negative. I had heard horror stories of Lexie, and I didn't want to take the chance.
HOWEVER, Teya was born in 50 minutes. Clearly, an easy birth. I kind of wish I had made an appearance at this one. She weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz and was 18 inches long (shorty). She's got TONS of dark, black hair and looks like a mini-Portia (her older sister)


Brand Spankin' New!


In deep sleep. Look at all that hair!


With her older sister, Portia. How precious is this?!


And THIS! (With Palmer, her older brother)


"Ugh! Put me back!"

I wish I had more time to spend with her, but I am in the midst of finals. My stress level is exponential at this moment, and I'm about to burst. I'll get to hold her as much as I want in a week!

Teya, welcome to the Ainge clan.
Good luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!