Sierra's View: How We Wore It // Summer Skirt

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

How We Wore It // Summer Skirt

Spring in Utah means sunshine and rain and a whole lot of temperamental weather happenings (Just watch, it will snow at least once more. It always does! Oh, temperamental, Utah!). My wardrobe feels like it is all over the place during Spring. One minute I am still wearing sweaters and the next I am in a sundress. Its okay, it's good to mix things up (I guess!).

For this fashion collaboration this month, we take a photo and put our own "twist" on it. Here is this month's photo from Elevate Everyday






Flowers! Skirts! Heels! It is funny because I am not a super feminine person. I spend 90% of my time in workout clothes. But I love to dress girly sometimes. I love flowers and polka dots and dresses and all things like that. I loved the idea of the skirt with the heels. I took this idea and ran with it. I added a light scarf because it is not QUITE summer yet! 




Did you see in my post on Monday that I have lost five inches and 20 lbs?! Yay!!! 








Go see how these other beautiful ladies styled it! 

Deidre at Deidre Emme

Emily at Emmy Jake
Brooke at Silver Lining
Justine at Little Dove
Kiana at Glitter & Donuts
Tayler at The Morrell Tale
Patricia at haifisch
Kelsi at Lovestrong
Emma at Ever Emma
Shelbie at R+S Brereton
Nellwyn at The Cardinal Press
Ruth at My Little Nest


See my other awesome (ha!) How We Wore It and Fashion Posts below:

Vest It Up (HWWI)


What is your favorite outfit and color to wear in the spring and summer?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!