Sierra's View: How We Wore It // Brights in the Workplace

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

How We Wore It // Brights in the Workplace

In case you haven't gotten a hold of the idea of this fashion collaboration, here is how it works: We take an original photo and try to find an outfit in our closet based on colors, textures, style, etc. I instantly saw this photo and thought: I have bright, spring colors already! Yay! I wear this outfit to work (teaching) at least once a month because it is 1) comfy 2) colorful and happy and 3) It's the only outfit that I don't hate that isn't a dress (I love dresses ha!).

Yes, my hair is in a bun because this is how my long hair looks by lunch time.... 

Here's the original photo from "Chic Street Style




Also, I am aware that I look like I'm poppin' a squat here. It's fine. 



See my other awesome (ha!) How We Wore It and Fashion Posts below:
Vest It Up (HWWI)
White Plum


Also, go see how these lovely ladies styled it: 



Deidre at Deidre Emme
Kyla at FordOlogy
Aubrey at Aubrey Zaruba
Berkley at Here in the Now
Alyssa at Impractical Composition
Autumn at Stay gold Autumn
Hannah at Simply Hannah Sneed
Jessica at Mason Jars and Lemon Bars
Paige at The Happy Flammily
Brielle at Breezy & Co.
Alexa at He & I
Brooke at Silver Lining
Madeline at CaseyLand
Susan at Sue's News
Bonnie at The Life of Bon
Ashley at Absolutely Ashley
Bekah at These Are The Days
Robin at Penn & Quill
Kylie at Love Always, Kylie



What is your favorite work outfit? 
Do you like to wear bright colors? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!