Sierra's View: How We Wore It // Spring!!!!!!!

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

How We Wore It // Spring!!!!!!!

It's March 2nd. 
I don't know about you, but when I see that date, I instantly think, "SPRING TIME!!!!!" Yes, with that amount of enthusiasm as well. Although there is still some snow on the mountains and I know that it will snow at least once more in March here in Utah (it will probably snow once in April as well!), I am feeling serious Spring time action. And I am not complaining about it one bit. I need some sunshine and warmth. 


For this month's How We Wore It (I've done enough of these, that I hope y'all know how it works. If you're new...I'm sure you can figure it out. I'm so kind), this is the original outfit: 




When I saw this outfit, my first thought was: DRESS. YES. I have a problem. I literally wear dresses three of four times a week. In fact, I'm sure people are sick of seeing my dresses. In the Fall and Winter, I throw some leggings under them with boots. In the Spring and Summer, I wear them with my birks or saltwater sandals (am I a fashionista or WHAT?) So this outfit is close to home. For me, when I looked at this picture, I got the "spring vibe" with a cute dress. So I pulled out my flowered dress and flats. I put on my sunglasses (love them) and stood awkwardly in front of a photo. Ugh. I still hate having my photo taken...especially full body. It is still chilly and I am around children all day (#teacherlife) so I like to throw leggings on under, mostly for functionality. 








Boom. 


Go see how these lovely ladies styled it:
Deidre at Deidre Emme
Katelyn at The Suitcase Blonde
Amy at Harris inc.
Madeline at CaseyLand
Rachel at Rachel Sayumi
Brooke at Silver Lining
Berkley at Here in the Now
Kyla at FordOlogy
Robin at Penn & Quill
Ashley at Absolutely Ashley
Autumn at Stay gold Autumn
Aubrey at Aubrey Zaruba

See my other awesome (ha!) How We Wore It and Fashion Posts below:
Vest It Up (HWWI)


Do you like to wear dresses? 
Where are some of your favorites from? 
(I am always looking for more dresses)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!