Sierra's View: Oh, Whitney.

BlogHer Header

Monday, February 13, 2012

Oh, Whitney.

Yep. You know this post was coming from me.
I don't want to join the bandwagon and talk about how much I miss Whitney Houston and how great of a singer she was and blah blah blah....because, let's face it, Most of us haven't heard from her in a very long time and, well, kind of forgot about her.
BUT. As I have been watching videos I am, once again, reminded of how incredibly talented she really was. Being obsessed (yes, obsessed) with music and the more I reminisce, the more I notice how she, truly was, one of the best singers of our time. Hands down. 
The woman was a power house. I would kill for those pipes.
It really is a tragedy, though. There are so many other artists that could really help all of us by leaving the music business...too soon?
RIP Whitney. Say hi to Michael for us :)

So perfect, right?


Jennifer Hudson's tribute to Whitney at the Grammy's. 

4 comments:

  1. her star spangled banner is one of the best ever. amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was super super talented! RIP whitney!

    Just want to say Sierra, the blogger list is on my blog, there is a button in my side bar, I would add you, but I don't have your email address, so when you have some free time, just pop on over and add your name, don't worry about fully committing, you can still join in whenever you want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true, I had pretty much forgotten about her, but she had some good tunes in her time.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!