Sierra's View: Just Some Things...

BlogHer Header

Friday, April 22, 2011

Just Some Things...

Things you may or may not want to know about. (probably the latter)

I am obsessed with THESE DRESSES . Lace is my thing. Anyone want to buy one of these for me for Easter? Just shoot me a text if so. I'd love ya foreva.

I don't watch American Idol anymore. Mostly because Simon and Paula are gone. At let's face it--they were the sheer brilliance and entertainment of that show. And... well, cause...it sucks now. However, I did watch fifteen minutes of one episode. Yep, I was right. It was just as I had suspected. Continuing with this random thought, I just came across THIS BLOG POST. I laughed out loud. You may find some joy from it as well.

ALSO.
Finding Neverland is probably one of my top five favorite movies of all time. If you have not watched it, GO WATCH IT right now.
Things I love about it:
*The music. Those orchestral notes are sweet and melancholy, but quite fun as well. Listen to one song HERE. I fall asleep to this soundtrack every night.
*Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet. My two favorite actors IN THE SAME MOVIE? Yes please. (Not counting Leo and Rachel Mcadams, of course).
*I love Johnny Depp's character. He's crazy. He's imaginative. He's a daydreamer. I am currently planning a goal to write something as perfect as Peter Pan here soon. When? I'm not sure. I'll keep you posted.
*The movie teaches us about finding the inner child and imagination within. Who doesn't want to believe and laugh like a five year old?
*The DOG--Rufus. I would like a big fluffy Pyrenees too. I also want a Newfoundland, a lab, and a swiss mountain dog. A girl can dream, right?
*Peter. The little boy. Makes me cry at the end every.single.time.
*The era it's set in. I want those clothes back Now.


I really only posted this because I am avoiding taking my Anthropology Final. I'm thinking of these things instead. Shocking.
Leave me some love.
xo.

1 comment:

  1. Dresses? Gorgeous. "Idol" blog post? Hilarious. "Finding Neverland"? Outstanding. You? Loves!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!