Sierra's View: COME!

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

COME!


My Choir, The Latter Day Celebration Choir (an auditioned group at the Orem Institute of Religion) is putting on a musical performance about families.
"This family themed show, based on “The Family: A Proclamation to the World,” celebrates the trials and triumphs of family life. Through music, dramatic vignettes, and multi-media presentations, LDC reminds us that life’s greatest joys are found in the family."


I wish I could express to you all how much I would LOVE for you to come. Bring your moms, dads, aunts, uncles etc. It really is fun for the whole family. You will cry AND laugh!
The spirit I feel in this choir can be exemplified through our powerful music in this show.
It's a perfect date night :) and a wonderful missionary opportunity.

April 29 at 7:30 in Conference Center Theatre on Temple Square.
April 30 at 2:00 pm and 7:30 pm same place



For tickets (They FREE, just need them to get in!)click HERE

Please text/call me for more information or to let me know if you are coming! Tell your friends and family! Pass it on!

Also...
if you absolutely cannot make it on the 29th or 30th, I would LOVE if you can come this Sunday, April 17th at 6:00 and 8:00 at the Orem Institute of Religion. It's the same show, just not as cool as lighting, stage, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!