Sierra's View: Random Thoughts.

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Random Thoughts.

I don't deal with goodbye's very well.
I seem to have had to do a lot of it lately.
It's sad to let someone out of your life whom you thought would be in it forever.
But, tomorrow is another day.
We'll see what lies ahead.
There's ne'er a boring day in my life, I swear.

Anger is a terrifying feeling.
I have felt sad. I have been upset.
But I have never been this angry before in my life.
This feeling where, in any minute, I could burst and want to hit something. It is a weird feeling. I don't like it.

My show, Families: A Proclamation to the World is amazing.
I'm not sure why, but I feel such a strong connection to it.
The music is beautiful. Please, if you have any time, come on April 29 and 30 at the Conference Center Theatre. I am not lying to you--you won't regret it. Our show last week was absolutely perfect. I almost got emotional during it.

I am on school overload with finals.
SO ready for this semester to be over.
One week. One week. I can do it.

Less than one month until I go to Kenya, Africa with the organization Kenya Keys for a month.
Words can't explain how excited (and maybe a little nervous) I am to go.
I know this is going to change my life.

Speaking of change, I am ready for it. I have been doing this "Provo school single" life for awhile. I am ready... No, I NEED something more.

I know of something that could change. But he's leaving soon. But, for now, he keeps me up when I'm feeling down. He gives me incentive to be the best person I can be.

This is extremely scattered, my apologies.
Welcome to the constant daydreaming of Sierra.
Ugh.
I hate growing up. Can I be this again?



P.S. It's 4/20. I remember NOBODY came to school in high school. I lived in Oregon, what do you expect? This day will forever be drug day in my mind. However, in actuality, this day has very little importance to me because I don't do drugs. So I'm not really sure why I care or am even mentioning it to you. Eh. What e'er.Happy 4/20. Don't do drugs.

1 comment:

Leave some love!