Sierra's View: Sunday Thoughts.

BlogHer Header

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Thoughts.

Who am I to judge another, when I walk imperfectly?

Lord, I Would Follow Thee. Hymn #220.
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Also,
Do you ever wonder if the people you consider some of your best friends don't reciprocate that feeling? I often times worry that some of the most important people in my life don't make ME or think of me as a priority. Is this a silly fear? Do I just over analyze everything? Oh wait. I do.
But really.
sometimes I fear, when I look around, if the people I consider some of my best friends are just going along for the ride and not truly feeling the same way.
Eeek.

Too negative? I thought so. Meh. I had to ask.
The sun came out today. And THAT makes everything a bit better, doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Sierra, we sound much too alike. I always think things like that. Today in fact. I was wondering if anyone really appreciates me as a friend. If anyone admires me. If anyone in the world looks up to me and wants to be like me. Then when we got back from our roadtrip, I sat down to read the ensign and was reading about the Savior, and I realized that truly no one else matters because the Savior knows me better than anyone else and loves me so much and knows I have good intentions and so much love for people even if they don't appreciate me very much. But it's so hard to convince myself of that always! You're not alone girlfriend. I admire you and look up to so much. Keep being who you are. Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!