Sierra's View: Forrest Gump

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Forrest Gump


(isn't she pretty?)

Happy 21st Birthday to Lauren Michelle Groth!!


(this may or may not be the BEST picture I have ever seen in my entire life. I still laugh out loud every time I look at it).

Things I adore about this ginger:

*She is literally one of the funniest people I have ever met. I know you're thinking, yea yea, all my friends are funny. NO. You have z.e.r.o idea how hard this girl makes me laugh. Her wit is unfathomable; her humor is contagious.
*She is crazy and out there and is SO much fun to be around. I don't think I have ever met someone who needs to go on SNL more than her.



*her loyalty. This girl would walk through fire for any of her friends. I know I'm stuck with her forever :)
*Her athletic abilities. I've known Lauren since second grade. While we were growing up, I envied her ability on the basketball court, lacrosse field, etc. Her aggression and natural abilities always made me a little jealous.




*Her desire to love everyone. She has the biggest heart EVER. Like me, she feels things so deeply. She loves her friends and those important in her life more than anything.
*Her outrageous music taste. I love it. I crave it.




*Her and I's obsession with Forrest Gump. No other explanation needed.
*Her willingness to always laugh and have a good time. In high school, we did some of the most random crap EVER. It was perfect.




*Her spontaneity. She lives her life day by day. And I actually envy this because it's always a surprise. Her life is NEVER boring.
*Her red hair. Best. Ginger. Ever.



*as you can tell from all of the pictures, we are ridiculous together. But it's because we have known each other for so long and no explanation is ever needed. She gives me advice when I need it; vice versa. She's one of the best friends to have.



*Her strength. She has been handed a difficult set of cards, no doubt about that. And you know what? She is getting through it. Her ability to fight through this pain and hardship is amazing.




Lauren--I love you so much. I look up to you for your amazing sense of humor, your strength through all of these trials, and perfect heart. Thank you for being such a great friend and exemplifying what it means to be a true invididual. Happy 21er--don't get too buck wild.
Your BFF,
Sisi

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Lauren-you are like just another one of my many daughters. Plus our birthdays are only 3 days apart.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!