Sierra's View: PHANTOM.

BlogHer Header

Thursday, February 10, 2011

PHANTOM.

You know one of the best feelings in the world?
Getting complete, utter chills while listening to live music.
Particularly, Broadway music.
And even more specifically...The Phantom of the Opera.
I forgot how magical and empowering this musical is.

I went and saw Phantom at Pleasant Grove High School (Thanks to Tanner's mom--shout out!) and I was once again reminded how much I love this play, music and Broadway. I was amazed of the quality of this play. It was literally one of the best high school plays I have ever seen. (Rumor has it that they spent like 30,000 dollars on it! Chyea...that would NOT happen in Oregon).

I just want you all to know how much I love this play.
That is all.

Listen for yourself:




1 comment:

  1. 30,000?!?! I'd kill to have that much money. I heard it was way good though. I love that musical.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!