Sierra's View: Gleek.

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Gleek.

I love Glee.
Judge me, I dare you.
I hate all of the politically correct ordeals with Kurt and ish.
But I love the music.
I love their clothes.
I love Brittany.

And I love this song.
Take me or Leave me: From Rent.
I walked out of this Broadway show because it was so distasteful, but I used to belt this out in high school in my bedroom...dreaming of the day where I could sing it on stage.

Listen to it. Savor it. Love it.

2 comments:

  1. Sigh. I love Glee. The thing I like too is that you can just pop in an out of episodes and still get what's going on! The music is soo good...and I may have a girl crush on Lia Michelle. Whatever you do, don't tell Eric...he already questions my sexual orientation.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!