Sierra's View: Time Flies.

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time Flies.

I cannot believe that it is already March. I am in the midst of midterms right now and it is killing me. School is not my thing right now. Sigh.

But for the mere purpose of avoiding studying, I give to you February--picture style. (I already gave you the choir stuff at the beginning of February so I won't repost those.) Note: completely out of order.

Rachel's amazing camera skills. Super Close. Let's look at everything on my face, shall we?

Skiing with Chelsea and Claire.
&the infamous orange hat.
Driving and excited to get Magleby's french toast! Yes, I eat FRENCH TOAST NOW.
I gave in. And fell in love.

Valentine's Day Dance.

Super Mormon Status.

Ward friend, Ryker!

On the ski lift. Singing Tik Tok.

And embarrassing the 15 year old boy sitting next to us.

Oh, just totally professional at skiing now.

I only fell like twice! Except I kinda broke my poles while coming off the lift. HA.
And almost peed my pants while at it.

You may be asking: "WHAT?" Let me explain. My good friend Ryan was singing at the Institute Talent show and the theme was Decades of Talent, so he sang "Last Dance-Donna Summers." And me and some friends were back up dancers. We found those red jumpsuits ten minutes before the show in the LDC choir room. Yes, old choir members used to wear those. Horrible, right? They totally looked 70s. We had to put them on.
And this is the result of our well planned dance. Ripple fail (hence the laughing on my part)
Can Can Line!

Train. Haha

cheesy 70s moves.

ending pose.

Oh just gettin the crowd going. Oh yeeee

THEN. My choir director came out and did an Elvis impersonation. In the middle of the song, my choir, as audience members, randomly bursted in and started singing. Totally shocked people all around this night.
Pure Talent. Pure Institute Status.
(Look at that passion!)

Messing around with Picnik. I'm not narcissistic, I swear.

-Went to a dance party where you wear Green if you're single and RED if you're taken. Mature, huh? YET SO MUCH FUN. Then we headed over to UVU's All Night Mardi Gras party. We're party animals, I know.
Pre modeling beforehand, naturally.

With Rachel's skirt.

"Okay, let's do hair flip pictures!"
With Rachel and Meredith. My dancing girls ♥
Epic.

Elbows. With some cute girls.

Part of my LDC Fam slash party lovers.

Yes, I'm aware that 92% of these events are horribly dorky.
Hey, PROVO KNOWS HOW TO HAVE FUN.
Or at least I do....

1 comment:

Leave some love!