Sierra's View: I Have Values!

BlogHer Header

Monday, March 15, 2010

I Have Values!

Shocking, I know.
But today in my Honors Colloquium class (it's a love/hate relationship) we had a guest speaker come in and talk about how our core values influence our personality and future career.
I ate the lesson UP.
There were 48 cards with Values written on them. We had to place them in order of importance. Being the indecisive INFP that I am--it was near impossible for me to finalize my thoughts. It was so difficult for me, in fact, that the people sitting around me were laughing because it took me about 30 minutes to decide my top values.
But I present to you today the aspects I value the most in my life.

(Silence. Switching to deep moment now)

Sierra no middle name Ainge values:

Communication. family. intimacy. play. spiritual growth. happiness. humor. neatness. perseverance. stability. knowledge. self acceptance. personal growth. adventure. honesty. forgiveness. integrity. peace. health. respect. self control. friendship. belonging. helping. creativity. security. courage. tolerance. competition. recognition. competence. achievement. pleasure. tradition. challenge. inner harmony. fairness. environment. appearance. prosperity. passion. compassion. optimism. generosity. sensitivity. emotions. patience. loyalty.

What are YOUR top values?

1 comment:

  1. um..
    faith. divine nature. individual worth. knowledge. choice and accountability. good works. &integrity.
    i've heard those from somewhere....

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!