Sierra's View: 4th of July!

BlogHer Header

Thursday, July 13, 2017

4th of July!


This past year's 4th of July was one for the books. Now that I have half of my family living in Utah, Tanner and I split the day in half and had an enjoyable time with both families.
I love the 4th of july. Since living in Utah, I have learned that people LOVE to celebrate our nation. It makes for a very patriotic, fun, and tiring day!

We went up to the farm in Oakley, as usual. We rode the rangers, watched the cute little town parade, had a good BBQ and saw all the cute little piggies, horses and cows. The most fun part was riding in Tanner's Grandpa's plane. He bought a plane a little awhile ago and we spent some time flying in it. It was truly one of the coolest things I've done! I have never been in a little plane like that and it was so fun to see the beautiful scenery and enjoy that time.

We headed back to the valley and hung out with my nieces/nephews and siblings...and of course we had MORE YUMMY FOOD! We had some serious dance parties, played in the water and hung out. My sister's neighborhood does this amazing firework show--truly one of the best firework shows I have ever seen and it was just in their neighborhood. We will be hitting that up again!

I am so grateful for the freedoms that I get to enjoy while living in the USA. I know that there are many issues that need to be resolved, that's for sure, but I am still grateful for the men and women who fight for those freedoms that we get to enjoy. I am grateful of the beauty of this country and many things that encompass it. I am grateful that we get to PARTY on the 4th! Haha.

Hope your holiday was safe and enjoyable!













photos via instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!