Sierra's View: Life Update // February 2017

BlogHer Header

Monday, February 27, 2017

Life Update // February 2017

Hi.

I thought I'd just stop in and say hi.

Things are good. Let's just dive right in, shall we?

Working: Still teaching Sixth Grade. I still can't believe that I have taught five years?! How did this happen? I am trying to make a big decision when it comes to my career and it is giving me anxiety. Then again, when is teaching not an anxious thing ;).  I was lucky enough to be nominated as a teacher leader in Utah and attend a teacher leader conference in Salt Lake. Along with that, I was able to be interviewed The Utah Teacher for thoughts on teaching.


Reading: At the Pulpit: 185 Years of Discourses by Latter-Day Saint Women. I was given this book to review and I am so happy that I have read it. I love hearing from strong women of faith and I have loved to hear their thoughts throughout the church's history. Their words are strong, powerful, and incredible insightful. I loved to highlight this book as I was reading and preparing for General Conference.  Plus, there is good news! The release date is TODAY! Hoorah!

Praying: For answers on what to do this summer and for my job. Like I stated earlier, I have to make a big decision and I don't know what to do! Also, I want to try out for a play this summer, but I also need to work. On the flip side, I want the freedom to travel! So many decisions.

Looking: For more money!!! Mostly just for a new couch. I wish I had the money to buy a new couch right now. Ha. Being a poor teacher isn't that fun.

Texting: Honestly? T Money and my family.

Wishing: I was in Maui right now!!!




Drinking: Giggle is the perfect beverage for kids and adults, who are looking for a healthier drinking option, with full flavor, like a soda but without all the sugar!

Giggle has burst onto the beverage scene with gusto, offering a fantastic alternative to soda. With many carbonated and sugary drinks being removed from menus around the country and the world, Giggle fills the void!  

We’ve developed a better-for-you beverage, at affordable prices to inspire and enable the next generation to make better lifestyle choices.  Drinking empty sugary calories is no longer the only option.

Giggle is a low calorie, organic, lightly carbonated beverage that is:

•             USDA Certified Organic
•             Non-GMO Project Verified
•             Orthodox Union Kosher
•             Low calorie – less than 15 calories per can
•             Lightly carbonated
•             Naturally flavored and sweetened
•             Enhanced with vitamins

Giggle has NO ARTIFICIAL flavors, colors, sweeteners or preservatives.

For further information drinkgiggle.com has details about our ingredients and nutritional panel.


What's new with you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!