Sierra's View: Merry Christmas!

BlogHer Header

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!





These are the best pictures we could get this year. 
Yikes. 

This year was a whirlwind for us. We didn't send out a christmas card because I'm sure people are sick of seeing Tanner, me, and Saylor. Ha. I tell Tanner that I will send out a Christmas card once we have one of those children things. Either way, receiving Christmas cards is one of my favorite traditions, so keep 'em coming, guys. 

Without further ado, here is our "online Christmas card." 

Tanner
Tanner is still attending Utah Valley University studying Business Marketing. He has one more year left! The end is in sight. T Money hates school, he'll be the first one to tell you that, but he is working hard to get done and get that degree! He works part time at a marketing company called 180 Fusion and is loving it. He is loved by all animals and all kids and it absolutely melts my heart (and it sort of pisses me off). He plays on a soccer and basketball team and is a baller on the field and court! Ha. 

Sierra 
I am still teaching sixth grade. After five years, you would think that I wouldn't be shocked by hormonal twelve year olds, but, alas, I am. I am on a pretty strict workout plan and I have learned to love working out and hiking like crazy when the weather is nice.  Now if I can just get myself to start love running! There is something so peaceful to me about nature.  I am still taking nature photos part time and creating cards. I really hope to get that underway as a business one of these days. For now, I do it for a hobby and I am totally okay with it. I am still loving blogging and writing on here, but like usual, it has kind of taken a back seat to some other things in my life. Sorry, blog. I am still reading like a fiend and love book club. (look for my "Books Read in 2016" post--also my 2016 year in review post). I am missing singing and am looking into doing a musical in 2017. You know, with all of my spare time while teaching ;).

Both
We are teaching sunbeams together and actually kind of love it. Those kids say the funniest things in church. By far our favorite memory of this year is living in Maui for a month in July and it was absolute heaven. We have done lots of fun adventures throughout Utah, including visiting Bryce Canyon for Spring Break. We are still in the process of updating our adorable first home and we love it. Both of us love having our little puppy child, Saylor. 


We hope you have a wonderful Christmas time and Happy Holiday season. We are grateful for all of our dear family and friends. Even more so, we are grateful for the Birth of our Savior and all the blessings he has bestowed upon us. 

All our love,
Tanner and Sierra 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!