Sierra's View: BEST OF 2016.

BlogHer Header

Friday, December 30, 2016

BEST OF 2016.

Oh 2016, you fell apart...at least that's what the world seems to think.
For me, personally, it was a pretty good year. Nothing amazing, though. Honestly the best part about 2016? Living in Maui for a month. Besides that, I'd give 2016 a 8/10. B average. Do I sound like a Diva yet?

But, in all seriousness, I am so grateful for everything I've been given! I have such a wonderful life and I can't wait to look back at the best moments of 2016. This is one of my favorite posts to do every year!



via Instagram. These are my "most liked" photos on Instagram this year. And I think it encompasses my year quite perfectly.

Here are my top moments in life and blogging of 2016 (in no particular order)

Top moments:
1) Hanging out with Saylor. She's my best bud. I love my doggie.
2) Dressing up as the Crazy cat lady for Halloween. It was a hoot.
2) Gorgeous sunset at my cabin in Crescent Lake, Oregon. (And just visiting my cabin!)
3) Visiting the Oregon Coast (Haystack Rock).
4) Meeting Elaine Dalton and working on my spiritual goals. I have been working on my spiritual habits and I have noticed it changing my life.
5) Learning to love the winter here in Utah, despite the cold. I love the views and beauty!
6) Gorgeous Fall hikes and working on my nature photography.
7) Starting my fifth year teaching sixth grade!
8) Utah National Parks for Spring Break: Bryce Canyon was my favorite this visit.
9) Utah Canyon hikes are my favorite! I have done so many challenging, rewarding and beautiful hikes!
10) Living in Maui for a month in July, of course!!!!


Top 10 Blog Posts from this year:
1) Celebrating third anniversary with T-Money in July: His hilarious interview. 
2) Things to Remember When You Feel Like You are Not Enough. 
3) Quotes to Lift You Up. 
4) Monthly Book Reviews (I love these!). June was the highest views!
5) How We Wore It Fashion Collaborations. Workout Clothes!
6) Maui Guidebook posts: Road to Hana.
7) Nature Photography: Fall!
8) Utah Hiking Series: Silver Lake AF Canyon.
9) Why Everyone Needs a Dog. 
10) Ainge Reunion in Oregon. 


Looks like my travels: Maui, Oregon coast, Eastern Oregon cabin, Portland, Utah National Parks are your favorite posts! Well, you are in luck because more travels will be happening in 2017 (including Italy in January!). I am so excited to see what lessons, adventures, and fun will happen this upcoming year. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!