Sierra's View: It's Gonna Be MAY.

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

It's Gonna Be MAY.

Hi. It's been awhile.
I don't know about you, but I seriously cannot get over that meme. You know, the one with Justin Timberlake in his lovely 90s white boy afro pretending to sing the N'SYNC song? No? You don't know what I'm talking about? Someone hasn't been on social media in awhile then. Or perhaps you are saying no because you think it's stupid and it's posted every year and it's not funny either way. In that case, we can't be friends. Just kidding. Kind of.

I'm writing this on June 8. More than a week after because I have not had an amazing few weeks, you could say. School got out on May 27th. I had teacher meetings all last week. I found myself with a cold and sore throat during the meetings. I didn't think too much of it. I usually get sick on Memorial Day Weekend because it's right after school gets out and my body, in a way, shuts down. Nevertheless, the sickness continued to get worse. On Friday, I had plans to drive out to California to visit Tanner. I thought my cold had gotten better, so I hopped in the car with my brother in law, and while on the drive there, I got a fever, nauseated and all sorts of fun. I spent those few short moments in California visiting Tanner---mostly coughing and sleeping the entire time. We headed back a day and a half later. I needed to get to a doctor and my illness was getting worse. I was on a twin bed in an apartment with a bunch of other dudes and their girlfriends/wives. It wasn't that fun. Even though I only saw T Money for a few minutes, it was totally worth it. He has been gone for six weeks. Three more weeks, people. We can do this! (I don't know how you military wives do it!). Turns out I have a sinus infection (fun). I tell you this story to let you know that I am on drugs and antibiotics right now.... you have been warned.

May was...eh. I don't want to sound like a spoiled brat or anything, but May is just kind of a hard month for me. I think it's because it is a stressful month with end of the school year, Tanner was gone for the entire month, and it's a transition into summer.

Don't get me wrong, I kept myself busy (which is probably why I haven't been blogging....). If you follow me on Snapchat (@sierrasview), Instagram, and Twitter, than you will know what's up. Here is our video of May fun!!!


Untitled from Sierra Charlesworth on Vimeo.

Highlights from May: 
-Hiking! Lots of hiking. Hiking up American Fork Canyon, Stewart Falls, and other local trails. We went up to the farm in Oakley and went hiking around there (you will see in the video). It was absolutely beautiful.  The weather was perfect Spring weather and the mountains were all so green and beautiful.
-Hanging out with Saylor (#saylorthepup) A LOT. T Money has been gone for six weeks (three more weeks!!!) so I spend a lot of time with my dog and at my inlays. I bet my in laws are sick of me. I am lonely so I show up...a lot. I have been so out of it that I accidentally left my dog at my in laws TWICE. It's fine, guys.
-swimming, reunited with old friends, riding horses, and living the dream. It was a busy month that was spent with a lot of animals. Ha.
-Had my THIRD hit and run since having, Piper, my car. $500 repair. I'm debating if it's worth it. So annoying.
-

And, just because I am obsessed with animals, here is a video of many nights of playing with the kittens that Luna and Boo had. I just compiled them because there were far too many. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!