Sierra's View: Sahn-Dee-aw-Go.

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sahn-Dee-aw-Go.

Sound it out. 
You can do it.
A month ago. YES, A MONTH AGO. I KNOW. Don't judge me. Have you picked up that my life is hectic yet? 

For Spring Break in April, I dragged (okay, he willingly wanted to go) Tanner to go see my sister and her new baby in San Diego. It was such a fun trip. I didn't think about teaching or jobs or anything-- I just spent time with my two nephews, Lincoln and Dane, my favorite doggy, Baxter, one of my favorite three sisters (see what I did there?) and my hot fiancé. We spent time at Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo, Carlsbad beach, Seaport Village, and a lot of time on my sister's beautiful deck outside in the sun. And hey, good news people, he saw me with my family and didn't run! It's a miracle! It was our first road trip as a couple and I loved every second of it. Well, okay, not every second. But you get the idea.

Now, if it could not be October weather outside today...that'd be great. Summer's almost here, summer's almost here, summer's almost here. We can do it, people! 4th quarter!



























Sigh.
Love that place. 

4 comments:

  1. Road trips really are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby is FREAKING adorable!! :) Good for you to enjoy your spring break and leave everything else behind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait... is Tanner wearing a Braves hat? Like the Atlanta Braves? If so, I might have to steal him from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAIT YOU'RE ENGAGED?!!! Where have I been?? Congratulations!! He's so handsome and you're so beautiful... Only good things will come from this.

    I TOTALLY missed this.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!