Sierra's View: Amen!

BlogHer Header

Friday, May 31, 2013

Amen!

I needed this tonight.
You know those days when you just feel like crap physically? Like you weigh 900 pounds and just want to slice off that fat ASAP. That was me today. And yesterday. And this whole month, basically. Maybe it's because summer is here and I am showing a little more skin (oh no!) and I'm getting married in less than 2 months and I realize that I do not have my 17 year old body anymore. Gym time is my friend right now. And we need to become BEST FRIENDS if you know what I mean.
Anyway, amidst this awful abyss of negative self talk and pity physical parties (okay like 10 points for alliteration on that sentence! Can I get a holla?) ...this video was very much needed.




Ya know?
Amen, Julia Roberts! A-FREAKING-MEN.

7 comments:

  1. Ya....Wes and I are having the exact realizations. ha It is such a depressing thing to realize. I stopped growing in like 8th grade so why can't my body stop too?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that movie. sooo good. and girl eat the whole pizza, always do it.
    and she is so right. but seriously.
    eat what you love and eat what you want.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH!!!!!! I LOVE this!!!! I am posting it to Facebook RIGHT now!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this.is.AWESOME. thank you so much for sharing!!! we all need this reminder. like, daily!

    <3
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this -- I may not believe it, but I can sure try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the moral imperative is life to enjoy it every aspect. I love Elizabeth gilbert, great writer. You go girl! Make your engaged months the best! No Guilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love eat pray love. hi from the aloha hop- cohost! cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!