Sierra's View: Wow.

BlogHer Header

Monday, November 19, 2012

Wow.

Wow. Wow. Wow. 
I am so overwhelmed with the the positive feedback, love, and support that I received after my last somewhat controversial (for lack of a better word) post. 
Thank you.
That's all I can really say; thank you. 
I will respond soon to all of your amazing comments just as soon as I remember to start breathing again.
Senior Projects, Papers, Observations, Planning Lessons, Grading, Not Sleeping.
That's what my life consists of.


But, in the meantime, I will be going to the California desert for Thanksgiving with my family. 


(not my picture...obviously. I have a million pictures of San Diego--just not the desert outside of San Diego/LA :)) 

I have so much to be grateful for amidst the chaos. 
And I can't wait to just enjoy it, ya know?
So, yea. 
Let's just say things are looking up for this week!
Let's just hope that Landon and I don't run into any problems along the way like our past Thanksgiving Road Trip Excursions have seem to bring us...
...God must really want us to be grateful....

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Break!
And in case I don't see ya (which is very likely) 
Good Afternoon, good evening, and good night!
(name that movie)

xoxo. 

6 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! Enjoy eating lots of good food and getting plenty of rest, and just relaxing! I know I'm excited for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, how fun! It looks SO pretty there! Hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving and didn't run into any problems...lol.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just read your last post, and i must say, i completely agree.
    i'm a new blogger and i had almost the exact same thing happen yesterday.
    good for you for acknowledging it. (:


    allisonleighann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! so pretty! very nice pic!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I'm hosting a glasses giveaway on my blog here check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!