Sierra's View: OH NO! POLITICS!

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

OH NO! POLITICS!

Don't worry, this is a good politics post. :)

Regardless of your race, religion or political views, this is still a powerful picture.


GET OUT THERE AND VOTE RIGHT NOW.

AND JUST TO MAKE YOU LAUGH:

This was a student of mine's response to "Write about what it would be like if you were President." 
Oh no, I think I need to be worried.  


Happy Election Day! 
May our new President do a much better job than what my 4th grader would do.... 

4 comments:

  1. hahah I love that student response! And I LOVE this picture of Mitt, seriously so powerful!

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same bathroom eh ask him again in 10 years lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great pictures and very moving. Powerful to say the least.


    Thanks for sharing! I loved it!

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!