Sierra's View

BlogHer Header

Friday, October 7, 2011

Pinned Image

Well, I'm a terrible person.
I cry and complain when I lose my luggage.
I don't deal with tangled Christmas lights on a regular basis, so I can't really say anything about that. 
And as for rain: that's a negative, ghost rider. 
All you Utahns (love you guys, don't worry), keep claiming to "absolutely love" the rain.
They clearly were not raised in Oregon.
I love the sunshine.
However, I want you to know that I do love the rain for about a day. It makes me feel cozy and I get to feel a little glimpse of home. And falling asleep to rain is the best sound in the world. (see, I'm being positive).
I just do not like COLD rain. And those silly clouds. And not this early. 
BUT.
I am so very happy. SO happy. I have nothing else to complain about.
(isn't it funny that so much of humans' lives are dictated by weather? I would venture to say that about 50% of people's Facebook status are about the weather in Utah. Funny, huh? How lucky are we if all we have to complain about is some silly weather?!) 
That is all. 
xo. 

3 comments:

  1. Erm...based on this criteria I have come to the only possible conclusion: I'm a horrible person. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the rain. But I HATE weather statuses on FB. That and sports statuses, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rain!! I get grumpy if I have to go more than a few days without rain (clearly, the move to Oregon was a good thing). : )

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!