Sierra's View: Mother's Day and Other Things...

BlogHer Header

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day and Other Things...

1. Happy Mother's day to good ol Stace. Best mom ever.
Here is proof:
While asking her what she has done for Mother's day she says, "I watched the Lakers lose. That was the best Mother's Day present."
Yep, we must be Ainge's. My mom knows more about basketball than your mom.

2. Lakers lost. My life is complete.
I still want my CELTICS to win. But I will just be happy knowing it's not the Lakers.
Still....GO CELTICS.
(P.S. Did you see Rondo dislocate his elbow...then KEEP PLAYING. Tenacious, Rajon. Love ya.)

3. I leave for Africa in 10 days.
Excitement is a word that cannot even begin to explain my emotions.

That's all for now. Peace and blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Your mom is awesome.

    PS: I like having this whole having you on my dashboard thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love mama Ainge. And I thought of you when I was watching the Celtics game. Ok I usually think of you with the Celtics but I'm right with you cheering them on. I hate the Heat more than the Lakers, crazy I know. Go Bulls and Celtics! ha

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!