Sierra's View

BlogHer Header

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am stressed.

work. (and the constant worry that I am going to get fired. eeeek)
school. particularly MATH. ew. Including: tests, papers, honors program, homework.
church calling. ward activities director. thanksgiving dinner/talent show.
choir. LDC. performances up the wazoo.
workout. counting calories and trying to lose some el-bee's.

taking the test to get into my program 7:30 am on Saturday.
figuring out my study abroad program this summer.

I might die.

[Oh, and I have to wake up in 5 hours for a high school seminary morningside that my choir is singing at. Ask me if I'm in bed yet...]

(Missing Fiji right about now)

AHH.(need some help from the big guy upstairs ASAP).

2 comments:

  1. Stay with it girl! Things will get easier

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my montra (?) as of late. THIS TOO SHALL PASS. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!