Sierra's View: Mac Attack.

BlogHer Header

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mac Attack.

Another Birthday.
Another Sister.
Still SO special to me.

It is Mckenna Ainge Michel's 29th birthday today!!
Things I love about my big sister:


Her love (perhaps, obsession) with her dog, Baxter. Also, her love for children. Mckenna has a young heart. She loves everyone, and particularly feels a connection to childlike aspects; such as dogs and little kids. She is so good with them as well. She relates to them on so many levels. heh.
(She is the culprit to my newfound obsession with dogs).

Her constant energy. The girl has more physical and social energy than anyone I've ever met! She constantly wants to be going. She's a freakin ball of fury! But I envy this aspect of her. I have social energy, but not half as much as her. Because of this, she is SO FUN. There is never a dull moment in the life of Mac. She makes every situation so fun. Every time I go and visit her in San Diego, it's ALWAYS an enjoyable experience.

Her big heart. She has such a love for everyone around her. She truly means well in all of her endeavors. She never judges, and loves openly. When she gives presents for special days, they are always meaningful. She puts a lot of time and effort into gifts, cards, and with people in general.


Her skinny, hot bod. I don't know what happened, but she got the good genes. I envy her skinny little body and her natural beauty. She hardly wears any makeup, but is still beautiful!

Her advice and sister love. Mac is such a good listener I can call her whenever and complain about anything. And although she will always think of me as her baby sister, she is so easy to talk to. I can tell her anything without any reservations. I can be myself around her.


She's little Miss Fashionista (as my mom calls it: hoochie mama! haha). She is a perfectionist as to what clothes she wears (well in every aspect, really). She a knack for what looks and good and is a good shopping partner. She's lived in California for too long :)

Her ability to laugh and have a good time. She is always willing to laugh in a situation. When we all get together as a family (despite the dysfunction) she'll find a way to laugh (amidst the drama ;)). Especially in her cheesy tone. Let's be honest, she's not the funniest one in the family ;) but like the typical Ainge, she appreciates some good humor :)

Her ability to read people. She has reeled me in with brain typing as well. She's brilliant. School has always come really easy to her. She understands people in a way that others can't fathom. She just gets them in a completely nonjudgmental way.


Her love for music. She is such a gifted musician and pianist. We both have a sincere love and need for music in our lives. She has good taste in music as well.


Happy Birthday, Mckenna!
I love you so much. I can't wait to see you soon. Thank you for your love, guidance, and fight. You're an example to me in so many ways.
Have a wonderful birthday, SIS. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!