Sierra's View: Meh.

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Meh.

So the last blog I posted was super pensive and "thought provoking".

My conversation with a friend in one of my classes today:

Friend: I read your blog last night.
Me: Oh really? I'm so happy people read my blogs!
Friend: It made me want a blog.
Me: Do it! Then we can be friends!
Friend: Yea, but they are sometimes a little too...deep...for me.
Me: Oh. Yea. I gotcha.
Friend: No I wasn't implying yours--wa...eh...
Me: It's cool. I GET IT.


So I feel stupid for my melodramatic posts. Forgive me.
I'm thinking of deleting the one below. Because I'm embarrassed.
Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Don't delete. I like looking back on things I've written. It could be fun to look back in a few years and see what was on your mind.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!