Sierra's View: Missing the Sun

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Missing the Sun


attractive, yea? . You will pee your pants of laughter from this picture. At least you should. I peed it of fear.

So last week for spring break, I went to good ol CALIFORNIA. I used to have this against that place, but now I'm a huge fan.
Here's my goal: marry rich and live in thousand oaks California :)
okay? OKAY!!

So I met the padre and Mckenna and we went to Disneyland and Malibu (Zuma Beach). After the father left, Mac and I went to Six Flags. Considering I don't have a camera, I don't have any pictures from this trip. I know, I'm lame. BUT. There are pictures we bought from this ride X2. When I find a scanner (or if Mckenna ever gets to it) I will show you this priceless photograph.

This is how it went: I was standing in line FREAKING OUT. This ride, the X2 was one where you RIDE BACKWARDS. Yes, backwards!!! Halfway down the steep drop, they flip you. I was crying. If mckenna wasnt there, I wouldn't be able get the courage to go on this ride.
.


Same thing though right?

I'm missing the sun though. Anyone down for a road trip? Like now?

Thanks Mckenna and Dad for the amazing trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!