Sierra's View

BlogHer Header

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bad Day? Long Day?




No worries! WATCH THIS.



....just do it.



My friend Brock showed it to me. And I peed a little bit from laughter. If you're impatient, you can fast forward it a teensy bit.

Skip to the 1:00 minute mark, and prepare yourself at 2:45



if its hard to hear, here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clwTYL1rwJk







BUT. Don't you feel better just watching that? Doesn't it give you peace knowing that this woman isnt you?!
This could be very bad if this lady read my blog. I feel as though horrible, terrible, unimaginable things would happen. And I'm a little bit scared. But it's so worth it. If she ever hunted me down and saw me, she would probably sit on me, then put my hands behind my head and tickle my armpits to death...just like my sisters used to do to me. Thanks (mckenna and Lexie) for doing that by the way. So sweet.

2 comments:

  1. this girl was on Ellen DeGeneres' show a while back. She's only 15 and I laughed my butt off when they showed it (I wish that I could actually laugh my real butt off). Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I thought I posted something on here before, but I guess it didn't work.

    I didn't used to tickle you like that, it was just McKenna. I just always threatened to sit on you. Which, by the way, I told Nash a couple weeks ago when he was being a punk and he seemed pretty scared, especially once he realized I now have the weight of two people and a ginormous belly! I will probably use that with my little girl. "If you don't stop crying, I'm going to sit on you!"

    P.S. Nick thinks our family is mean for finding this funny. I don't see his point :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!