Sierra's View: Spring Break 2017: Joshua Tree National Park

BlogHer Header

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Spring Break 2017: Joshua Tree National Park

I spy rock-climbers! 

Yesterday, I posted about Palm Springs and St. George (Post HERE). On our way home I got my in laws to stop at Joshua Tree National Park. I love National Parks and I want to see as many as I can!!! I am going to let the pictures do the talking. I saved these pictures for their own post because I absolutely fell in love with the views of this park. Also, the lighting was so good! Yes! 






Such a cool view! 



(Joshua) tree hugger. See what I did there? More on instagram. 






  







  








Have you ever been to Joshua Tree National Park? 
What is your favorite National Park? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!