Sierra's View: LINK UP Bachelorette Thoughts: Desiree's Season {Episode 6}

BlogHer Header

Monday, July 8, 2013

LINK UP Bachelorette Thoughts: Desiree's Season {Episode 6}


Episode 3: Drama Fest 101
Episode 4: Competition Heats Up
Missed Episode 5


Since the Bachelorette is up and running, I have to document all my thoughts and jokes. I can’t help but laugh at this show. Yes, I make fun of it, but I also love it. Like, a lot. And I want you Bachelor/Bachelorette lovers to join the party!
Here’s the game plan:

I have decided to make this a button only link up party!
 I know so many people watch this show (I know you do!)
 So let's all get in on the drama, eh?
Here are the rules: 

1. Follow Oh, Just Living the Dream. 
2. Put the Bachelorette button somewhere in your post and link it back to mine! Easy enough, eh?
3. Leave a comment telling me that you linked up!!!! 

HERE'S TO SOME JUICY DRAMA POSTS.






Drew is hot.
But I feel like they don't have very much connection besides physical. But they would look cute together.
Holy hannah that kiss was hot. I'm dying.
And there goes Drew to start the drama again. That's one thing that is kind of a bummer about this season is that they just HAVE to create drama. I don't feel as though there are that many dramatic guys in this season so they are doing everything possible to create drama. For example, Yes, Ben was kind of a tool but I did not think that he was THAT  big of a tool and they just had to attack someone. And now, they have chosen James to be the "bad guy." It's just interesting.
Oooooooh Desiree is pissed. She's trying so hard to hide it.
I love the guys on this season. I hated them at first, but the more I watch, the more I love them. They seem the most real--and for the most part it seems like they get along.  They're funny and just have really grown on me.
Nice headband Michael. Woof.
Hahahahahahahaha the women's soccer team. This is freaking hilarious.
James is such a big baby. Can't stop one goal. Come on, tough guy!
I love Chris. He seriously just came out of nowhere. They have PERFECT chemistry. They get along so well. I love it so much. I think Chris is going to win. I declare that now!!!!! They look cute together.
I like Brooks cause he stays out of drama. He is more focused on Des and his relationship with her than with the drama happening.
Michael drives me nuts. He is soooo annoying.
Chris is like shhhhh....trying to calm them down. Love him.
James has a temper. Steroids anyone? He's clearly guilty; that's why he is so defensive.
His tears are faaaaaake.
I like Zak but I am not attracted to him at alllll.
hahahaha Zak's portrait. I love that they are both dying. This makes me so happy.
I call Zak is in top three. He is going home for sure.
I think it's funny that James just told Drew to stop yelling when he has been consistently yelling.
So, James is now admitting that he said that. Even though before he said he didn't. He's all over the board.
A win win situation!!!! James!!!!! Oh my gosh!!!!
I am shocked that she chose Michael over Kasey.
Michael better freaking go home next week.


Top 3: Brooks, Chris and Zak. Callin' it. 


1 comment:

  1. Visiting from Ahola Friday. I'd like to invite you to my Friday Flash Blog, where you can share your best blog entry of the week! The party goes on ALL weekend at thejennyevolution.com. And who knows, you may just get featured next week.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!