Sierra's View: ANOTHER BIRTHDAY!

BlogHer Header

Thursday, June 10, 2010

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY!

I officially HATE that half of my best friends live in another state.
But, I guess that means I am growing up and getting old, erego...another
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG POST!


10 Things I love about Rebecca Lee Luetjen
I can't be with you on your birthday, so this is my present for you. Enjoy :)

1. Her love for the following: basketball, life story songs, and rodeos. We have so many of the same interests! I love doing things with her because she's usually up for anything. And most of the time, we do things we both love to do!

2. Her sarcasm and brutal honesty. It's refreshing.


3. She is such a hard worker. She hasn't been handed everything on a silver platter and she's willing to work her butt off for what she wants. She's determined and doesn't let anyone stand in her way.


4. Her brazilian BEAUTY. Biotch. We even each other out. Dark and white. (Oh and our matching AWESOME big booties ;))


5. She is SO CHILL. I envy this about her. I am such a worry wart and she has the incredible ability to be carefree and not worry about things that can't be changed. Her confidence is amazing.


6. She gets me! Haha, sounds so silly. But honestly, she truly understands everything I'm trying to say. I don't have to explain anyhing to her because she just understands my point of view and thoughts. I love our deep conversations.


7. Her brains. The girl is a freakin genius. She has always done so well in school. It's so impressive. (Don't worry, I'm not an envious friend at all)

8. I sort of love her/hate her for getting me attached to Grey's Anatomy. We'll go with LOVE on this one.



9. She always finds a way to make me feel good about myself. It takes a special, confident person to do that. Whether it's my hair or skin, she always finds a way to compliment....especially at times when I probably don't deserve it. Despite her brutal honesty, she is one of the kindest people I know :)


10. She is the least judgmental person I know. She doesn't care what you have done, she is willing to be your friend. That's why she has so many of them!



Beck, No matter how far apart we are, or how little we talk, I always know you are there for me (vice versa). I can talk to you about anything. And distance/time doesn't affect our friendship. We always pick up right where we started. Every. Single.Time.
Thanks for all the memories and love. More will come this summer :)
I love you, beautiful! You have so much going for you in your life.

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!!!


(so old)

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!