Sierra's View: Fashion?

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fashion?




I know that I am not some high class fashionista. But can we PLEASE talk about Jennifer Lopez's outfit that she performed in during New Years? Can we restate the fact that this "outfit" is particularly HIDEOUS and horribly unflattering.

I was having a fun, moral, and tasteful evening with my fellow Mormons on the blessed New Years Eve night. When all of a sudden, the television was flashing some horrific image of J.Lo's "Ghetto booty" in that awful onesie (?)
I almost threw up.
I don't get it. Did she think she looked fabulous in that? What message was she trying to send? "I am a very curvy woman and I want all of you to see every last curve I possess!?"
Ugh, I just don't understand!


So let us say cheers that despite my upbringing in the least fashionable place on this planet, Portland, Oregon, that I have some decent taste in normal New Years Eve attire. I mean, come on, if you're going to wear something inappropriate, at least have it be SMOKIN HOT.
Am I right? Or am I right?

Happy New Years?
OPA!

1 comment:

  1. But you have to admit she looks great after having twins. I loved her outfit in the SYTYCD finale. That was much better.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!