Sierra's View: A Spiritual Moment

BlogHer Header

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Spiritual Moment

Recently, I have been catching up on all the general conference talks online because I was sick and slept during conference (which I'm still very mad about!) But during institute today, my teacher showed this clip from Elder Holland's incredible talk. This video is posted on lds.org and was then moved to youtube. It has one of the highest rates of watching this past week. Elder Holland's talk was amazing in itself, but this message with the music and pictures almost brought tears to my eyes. I ask that you all watch this video and feel the wonderful spirit. How amazing that it is showing to people all over the country through youtube! Please show this video to anyone if you feel the need, it's an amazing missionary tool.




Or you can click on the link to watch it. Or you can go to lds.org and it's posted on the front page. Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFhS0dAduc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!